wtorek, 12 stycznia 2016

Ślubnie z humorem

Witajcie kochani,
Hello my dear,

Dziś dzień mojej inspiracji dla Was.
Today is a day of my inspiration.

Ostatnie moje posty na tym blogu wypadały w Mikołajki i Wigilię. Było poważnie i refleksyjnie. Dziś również troszeczkę poważnie, ale z małym humorem.
My last posts on this blog were on Dec 6 (celebrated in Europe as St. Nicholas' Day) and Christmas Eve. It was serious and with an added reflexion. Today, also a bit serious, but also a bit funny.

W sklepiku Filigranek znalazłam super tekturkę, która świetnie pasowała do mojego boxa pomimo, że nie jest 3D. Mówię tutaj o parze ślubnej, a konkretnie o uciekającym Panu Młodym :).  Tak więc, moja inspiracja dziś dla Was to ślubny exploding box (10 x 10 x 10 cm) z tą oto tekturką. Wykonałam go w kolorze turkusowym z burzą kwiatów na wieczku. Dodałam również parę innych tekturek, które umieściłam na końcu posta. W środku również nie mogło zabraknąć kwiatów i ślubnych tekstów.

I've found a great chipboard at Filigranki online shop. It matches perfectly with my exploding box despite the fact that it isn't 3D. I'm talking about the Wedding Couple with a running groom :). So, my inspiration for you today is an exploding box (10 x 10 x 10 cm) for a wedding with this chipboard. I made this box in turquoise with a lot of flowers on the cover. I added also few other chiboards. You can find them at the end of this post. Inside, there are some flowers and wedding texts.


Zapraszam Was  na zdjęcia...
I invite you to watch pictures....










w mojej pracy użyłam...
I used...






Pozdrawiam,
Regards 

Natalia (Bluebell Chandlery)


3 komentarze: